- We are changing our billing date to the 1st of the month with effect from 1st October 2017.
- Due to these changes, for your next bill, the charges will be pro-rated according to your sign-up activation date. For example: if your current billing period is 15th September – 15thOctober, your October bill will be the pro-rated amount from 16th October to 31st October.
- Subsequent bills will be for the full corresponding calendar month. Eg: 1st November - 30th November. You can expect to receive your bill within the first week of each month and payment terms remain unchanged at 30 days within billing date.
- Our Self-Care Customer Portal is currently being upgraded so your latest outstanding bill will NOT be reflected there. Please refer instead to the email which will be sent to you at the beginning of each month and kindly disregard any other billing information. If you need any clarification on your outstanding bill, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can still make payment via the portal using MOLPAY. http://www.fiberathome.my/fibercity/page/login (under My Bill). If you prefer to make manual payment via cash / online transfer, please do so to Maybank 552189502805 Fiber@Home City Networks Sdn Bhd. and send your remittance advice to email@example.com
- Our sign-up portal has been disabled while we carry out some maintenance. If you wish to sign up or upgrade your package[s], please call our customer service team on 4800-8866 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work on our system to serve you better. Feel free to call our customer care hotline on 4800-8866 or email to email@example.com